Through our game-based educational curriculum, we will entertain and challenge attitudes and behaviors of children and families influenced by a daily barrage of fast-food marketing. The game will accomplish this not by preaching to children that good food is healthy but that it’s cool. Download the DooF Discovery Game overview
The DOOF Discovery Game helps kids to:
• Make better food choices.
• Become more aware of the downsides of unhealthy food. Honor and celebrate their own cultural food values.
• Think beyond the options that are marketed to them.
• Take a more active role in the process of food making. Make and eat healthier meals with their families.
• Demand more and healthier options at school and at home.
Our goal is to share our materials with schools and organizations that recognize the need for food education and for those who want to engage their students/children in the magic of food.
For more information, contact: Lauren Hopfenbeck – School Partnerships Coordinator